Friday, March 5, 2010
Heavy Rain Update
Sooo...I got all my trophies (plus 2) back on Heavy Rain. I was playing Borderlands co-op with my boyfriend and as I was receiving all these trophies, when it started to really bother me that my Heavy Rain trophies were gone. So I went back and got them all, plus 2!
I almost decided to buy Heavy Rain too. Yesterday I found out about the Heavy Rain Chronicles! They can be downloaded in the PlayStation Store and they're extra stories! Only one of them has been released, called The Taxidermist. However, it was supposed to be in the PlayStation Store yesterday from what I've been reading but it wasn't. I haven't checked if it's there today yet. Apparently, it's already been released in Europe though. That makes me mad. I want to play it. I was supposed to return Heavy Rain yesterday at Blockbuster, but I didn't. I still have it and I think I'm going to wait another day to see if the first Chronicle comes out. I just don't really want to buy it because I beat it. It's done. I'm not going to replay it for another year or so. I really want to play the Chronicles, but I could just get the game at Blockbuster when more of them come out. But at the same time, what if the Blockbusters don't have it because it's a popular game. Also, the two Blockbusters that are close to where I live only have one copy of the game each. Decisions, decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment